Gr-r-eat Box Giveaway Sweepstakes
- Use 50 Kellogg’s Family Rewards Points to enter the Frosted Flakes Personalized Box Giveaway Sweepstakes
- The lucky winner will receive a special edition Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes box personalized with a picture of them next to Tony the Tiger!
- One winner will be awarded per week until December 17, 2018
- Using KFR Reward Points is not required (see mail in entry method later in this article)
The Gr-r-eat Box Giveaway Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a Kellogg’s Family Rewards account. Registration for the KFR program is free and requires a valid email address.
To become a registered member of the KFR program, go to and follow the instructions to complete the registration. placestogointampa readers can also check out our dedicated Kellogg’s Family Rewards page for more details about the program.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Gr-r-reat Box Giveaway Sweepstakes Notes
- A must enter (fun) sweepstakes for KFR members with 50 reward points in their account
- Employees of Kellogg Company its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate
- Total value of all prizes associated with the Gr-r-eat Box Giveaway is listed as $1,550.21
- The box will contain actually cereal but most Frosted Flake fan boys will want to leave it unopened in order to enhance collectors value
Those who would like to enter the promotion without using Kellogg’s Family Reward Points can write to: Kellogg’s Family Rewards® Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes™ Gr-r-reat Box Giveaway Sweepstakes, Attn: Entry, P.O. Box 7666, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7666… please include proper postage and the members full name, complete address and zip code, daytime phone number including area code, age, and the e-mail address associated with their Kellogg’s Family Reward Program account.