- New customers can activate a card and register for an account
- Customer support is available for cardholders who have questions
Western Union and NetSpend are both known for making the process of managing money incredibly easy. When the companies combine forces the end result is the ultra-convenient Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard. New customers can get started by going to the Begin Activation page to activate their new card and register for online account access. To begin activation, cardholders will need to enter their 16 or 20 digit card number along with the 3 digit CVC2 number located on the back of the card (customers should not type in spaces or dashes when entering their card number).
Benefits of the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard
- Cardholders can receive funds up to 2 days faster through Direct Deposit of paychecks or government payments (Social Security, SSI, SSDI, etc.)
- Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard customers can receive special offers from select merchants and can earn cash back rewards
- Through the card’s Refer-a-Friend program customers will receive a succulent $20 account credit when friends or family members load at least $40 onto their new card
- Cardholders will not be required to carry a minimum balance, will not incur late fees, and will make no interest payments
New customers who are having trouble locating their CVC2 number can refer to the sample image of a credit card showing exactly where the number can be found on the back of the card (link to image posted at the Begin Activation page). Those with questions regarding the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard can contact customer service Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM CST and Saturday through Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST.
Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard Customer Service
- Phone – 1-800-214-5483
- Mailing Address – PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768-2136
- Email Address – email@example.com
- Fax – 512-532-8323