BioLife Plasma Easy Scheduler
- Schedule an appointment online by logging into account with a User ID and password
- New users can create and account with by using an email address and creating a password
Donors that are looking to get a plasma donation scheduled can now do so online by logging into the BioLife Plasma Easy Scheduler with a username and password. Forgetful donors who cannot remember their passwords will likely take comfort knowing that it can be retrieved by entering a User ID and requesting reset instructions be sent to the email address on file. New donors can start the registration process for the BioLife Plasma Easy Scheduler by entering a User ID (the User ID must be a valid email address) and creating a password.
- Donors will be compensated for their plasma donation in the form of a BioLife Visa Prepaid Card
- After every donation the payable funds are automatically loaded onto the prepaid card, giving donors secure and convenient access to their cash
- Appointment reminders with time and location can be sent to donors via text message 1 or 2 days prior to the donation appointment
- Donors should make sure they get their recommended daily requirements of both iron and protein to meet the acceptable range for plasma donation
The night before and the day of the donation donors are encouraged to drink down plenty of water or juice
- Donors will want to avoid eating too much high-fat food as this will give the plasma a milky appearance (plasma with this appearance will not be accepted)
Donors with questions concerning the BioLife Plasma Easy Scheduler can submit a contact form with their question. The form will need to include a first name, last name, email address, phone number, city, state, zip code, center/location, and status (former, potential, or existing donor).