- New members can activate their card online
- Registered members can login to access account
Many consumers turn to gas station groceries due to their convenient and inexpensive nature. Hy-Vee is now giving customers another incentive to purchase its store products with the new Hy-Vee Perks rewards program. This exciting program allows members to earn discounts on gasoline when they purchase designated products inside of a Hy-Vee store. To get started on the savings, customers will need to pick up a rewards card at a local Hy-Vee store and activate it online at the Hy-Vee Perks page. To complete the card activation customers can either sign in with their existing account or sign in after registering for a new account. Members that are having trouble remembering their passwords can watch a brief and informative video posted on the Hy-Vee Perks page that explains how to regain account access.
A Deeper Dive Into the Hi-Vee Perks Program
- Account earnings from the previous rewards program will transfer over to new accounts once the card has been activated online
- Members will be required to provide their phone number and email address in order to redeem discounts (discounts can still be earned before providing)
- Some of the perks associated with the new program include digital deals, surprise savings, and chances to win random rewards
- Fuel savings earned with the Hy-Vee Perks program should be used without delay as they will expire within 30 days of the purchase
- Owners of the previous Fuel Saver card will still be able to take advantage of fuel savings with their old card but will not be eligible to earn perks
Customers that are a bit bewildered by the Hy-Vee Perks program can talk to a customer service representative at a local Hy-Vee Store for guidance. Those who would rather skip the drive to a local store can either call the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks helpline at 800-232-2580 or send an email to email@example.com.