PNC Smart Access
- Customers can submit their card applications online
- Phone application assistance is also available
Prepaid cards are becoming an increasingly popular way for consumers to manage their finances. Those who have jumped on the bandwagon and become proud cardholders of the PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card can gain access to their account information online by signing in with a username or card number. Consumers who have yet to take the plunge can begin the registration process online by confirming they are at least 18 years old before filling out an application.
Features & Benefits of the PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card
- Cardholders will find it incredibly easy to add money by direct deposit of a paycheck, cash deposit at a PNC branch, cash loading at select PNC ATMs, and cash deposits at participating Visa Ready Link retail locations
- Spending can be tracked anytime and anywhere with text and email alerts (users can set up alerts to receive electronic notification of recent deposits, recent purchases, and low balances)
The PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card is a more secure than carrying cash as any money lost from a lost or stolen card will be replaced (cardholders must give prompt notice of unauthorized use)
Cardholders should enjoy the easy access to cash at over 8,800 PNC ATMS after funds have been loaded onto the PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card
New customers who would rather complete the application process by phone can call 1-866-304-2818. When applying for the PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card applicants should make sure they have two forms of identification, a valid Social Security Number, and a $25 opening deposit ready. Customers who are having problems with the login process can trying calling PNC Online Banking.
PNC Online Banking
- 1-800-762-2035 (Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 10 PM EST, Saturday and Sunday 8 AM through 5 PM EST)