PS Vue Plans
- A PlayStation Network account is required for free trial
- A variety of plans are available at different monthly prices
One of the most effective methods companies use to help reduce buyer apprehension is the classic free trial. Anyone who has been considering moving forward with a PlayStation Vue plan can rule out any future buyer remorse by taking advantage of the current free trial offer. Potential customers will need to go to the PS Vue Plans page and click the Start Free Trial button to sign into their PlayStation Network account with an email address and password. Those who have yet to sign up for a PlayStation Network account can do by completing a brief online registration form (account registration is required in order to receive the free trial offer). Users who are getting chewed up and spit back out by the sign in process can get password recovery assistance by clicking the Trouble Signing In? link located under the login fields.
A Quick Peek at the Different PS VUE Plans Available
- Access Slim – The basic plan delivers over 45 high-definition movie, sports, and cable channels for the incredibly reasonable price of just $29.99 a month
- Core Slim – For just $34.99 a month users will receive all of the channels that come with Access Slim plan along with regional and national sports networks
- Elite Slim – Get everything included in the Access and Elite Slim plans plus additional sports, movie, and entertainment networks for $44.99 a month
- Ultra Slim – The gold standard of the PS Vue plans costs $64.99 a month and comes with all 90 HD channels included in the Elite Slim plan plus HBO and Showtime
After signing up for the free trial users will be able to review all of the Elite Slim and Core Slim channels offered in their zip code. Customers should note that as of November 11th, 2016 the Viacom Network of channels will no longer be available with any of the PS Vue plans. Those who have questions about the plan options can try calling the Sony Customer Information Service Center.
Sony Customer Information Service Center
- 877-899-SONY (877-899-7669)